Image Licensing - Commercial Use
When time restrains and budgets prevent a commissioned shoot, we offer a great solution. Licensing stock photography from us will provide you with high quality and dynamic photography to give your campaign the best possible impact.
This is a real cost efficient opportunity for art buyers, designers and industry clients to acquire high impact professional quality stock photography at an efficient cost that is often far lower than that of a fully commissioned shoot. Most of the images in the portfolio sections (Industrial Portfolio is currently unavailable for licensing) are available for licensing as a stock photograph for commercial advertising or editorial needs and we would always advise you contact us to discuss your needs.
License To Copyright
‘Commercial Use’ regarding the use of images online or offline is defined very broadly. The determination of commercial or non-commercial use is based on the contextual use of the image. The determination is NOT based on the tax-filing status of the entity using the image nor on whether or not a financial transaction takes place.
Commercial use of our images is allowed only if expressly granted by MacBean Photography. All commercial uses will incur a licensing fee. Our fees are based on the following criteria:
- Media – print, web, television, etc.
- Distribution Size – number of copies printed, viewing audience size, exposure (regional, national, international)
- Length of Use – 1 year, 2 years, etc.
- Prominence of Display – 1/4 page, 1/2 page, full page, spread, front cover, back cover, home page (online), interior page (online), etc.
All licensing inquiries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample Use Requiring A License To Copyright:
- A marketing campaign for a commercial entity - A fund-raising campaign for a not-for profit entity - A background image for a website